The company takes the pride in offering an exclusive Golden Triangle package tour by special luxury trains for the travelers who want the best value of the money they spend. This heritage journey covers the wonderful places of Agra, Jaipur and Delhi offering all the modern amenities on board and providing unmatched services to its guests.
Tour Duration : 02 Nights / 03 Days
Places To Visit : Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Delhi
Tour Highlights: The majestic Taj Mahal & Pink city, Jaipur
Day 1: Thursday: Delhi - Agra - Jaipur by Charter Train
The train departs at 7.45 in the morning from the Safdarjung Railway Station and you are expected to report by 6.45 to 7.30 am in the morning.
To board the charter train to Agra, the starting point is Safdarjung Railway Station. Now You move towards the first destinations of Golden triangle tours by train. You are welcomed in a traditional Royal way with tikka and garlands, also mocktails and coldrinks is served to value you. Our Station representative will guide you to your respective seats. You will be pampered with all the comforts and services while on board. This royal train leaves for Agra on time to see the magnificent beauty of Taj Mahal. At sharp 8.40 am, the train reaches the Agra Cantt Railway Station.
You get the opportunity to visit the Taj Mahal counted in the list of Seven Wonders of the World and get yourself soaked in the charm of this monument of love. Thereafter an exclusive lunch would be served in a luxury five star hotel. The journey of this amazing city continues to visit the famous Agra Fort and in the evening you have to proceed to Jaipur, known as the pink city and the capital city of Rajasthan.
After lunch, continue to visit Agra Fort. Rest of the day is free for leisure activities.
In the evening, drive back to Agra Cantt Railway Station to board the train to Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan and known as the “Pink city”.
The departing time of the train is 7.00 pm and you will reach Jaipur at 9.30 pm and stay overnight in a hotel.
Day 2: Friday
After breakfast, you will be taken to visit the famous places of Jaipur like the Amber Fort which is believed to be the former palace of the Rajput rulers, the City Palace, Sawai Man Singh Museum and the Chandra Mahal, believed to be the residence of royal family.
In the evening, you will be endowed with Gala evening dinner served with cocktail and a cultural program is also organized to entertain the guests. Return to the hotel and stay overnight.
Day 3: Saturday
After early breakfast, you get a leisure day to explore the city. The guests have to check out from the hotel at 12.00 and join for the buffet lunch. Thereafter you will be transferred to the railway station to board the charter train for Delhi.
The train departs for Delhi at 4.00 pm and reaches Safdarjung Railway Station at Delhi around 8.pm
Budget Of Golden Triangle Train Travel
Tour Cost Per Person Basis: 25th November 2011
|Accommodation type||Double Occupancy
Per Person on double share
|Single supplement||Triple occupancy
Per person (Extra Roll
(Based on 3 star hotel)
|US$ 650 Per person||US$ 80 Per person||US$ 640 Per person|
(Based on 4 star hotel)
|US$ 685 Per person||US$ 98 Per person||US$ 675 Per person|
(Based on 5 star hotel)
|US$ 850 Per person||US$ 225 Per person||US$ 830 Per person|
Tour Price Includes In Golden Triangle Tours:
- Accommodation on single or double or triple sharing basis at following Hotel including all meals at Hotel used
as per the class.
Bronze class - HOLIDAY INN or Similar
Silver class - RAMADA & PARK PRIME or Similar
Gold class - SHERATON RAJPUTANA or Similar
- Meals as specified in the detailed itinerary.
- Transportation by air-conditioned VOLVO coaches in all destinations.
- Train at Disposal for Delhi – Agra – Jaipur – Delhi Sector.
- Refreshment on regular interval will be provided during the train Journey.
- Breakfast will be provided on the day 1.
- Dinner would be onboard train on the way to Jaipur on Day 1.
- High Tea would be provided onboard the train while coming back to Delhi.
- Train attendants will be in each coach for on board service.
- Services of an English speaking local guide for sight seeing.
- Entrance fee to the monuments as per the itinerary.
- Visit to Taj Mahal.
- Battery bus charges at Taj Mahal .
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort (1 Elephant for 2 person) & Jeep at Amber Fort (Elephant subject to availability).
- Unlimited Mineral Water.
- Lunch in 5 star hotel at Agra.
- Royal Gala Evening with cultural show and the Rajasthani folk dances followed by cocktail and dinner in Jaipur.
- Porters charges at the Railway Station (At the time of disembarking & embarking).
- Separate baggage van in Jaipur.
- Tips and gratuity to Guides, drivers, group meals and bellboys at the hotels.
- All applicable taxes.
The Tariff does not include In Golden Triangle Train Trip:
- International Airfare to India & Return.
- Domestic flight tickets (Supplement applicable).
- Airport taxes for any International flight, if any.
- Video or Still Camera Fee.
- Any personal use thing like laundry, telephone bill etc.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and airplanes delays, roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions, political disturbances, taxes, lost luggage, etc.
- Any other service/ items not mentioned in above section.
- Any additional taxes levied by the Government of India on the tourism sector in future