Tour Duration : 5 Nights / 6 Days
Places To Visit : Delhi - Rishikesh - Delhi
Day 1: Arrive in DelhiArrive in Delhi. Meet our representative and take the ac vehicle to the hotel. On the first day of arrival you will feel India and its diverse spirit.
The hotel staff welcomes you in an Indian royal style. Take rest till evening. In the evening drive past the colonial Rastrapati Bhawan and stop at India Gate, the war Memorial Arch, one of the creations of Lutyen’s Delhi. Then enjoy Light and Sound Show Programme at Red Fort. If you have time today you will also explore the Mughal Masterpiece of Delhi, Red Fort and the Jama Masjid, the largest mosque of India.
For dining you can have your own choice. Delhi boasts of a good number of dining venues. After a memorable dining, stay overnight.
Day 2: Delhi - RishikeshYou can take the train to Haridwar and then drive to Rishikesh. Otherwise you can take the flight to Dehradoon Jolly Grant Airport and then drive to Ananda.
If you prefer the flight journey then you can explore the monuments in New Delhi. The main monuments that you will visit are the Qutub Minar, Humayun’s Tomb, National Gallery, Gandhi Memorial, Lotus Temple, etc.
On arrival at Ananda Spa resort, check-in. Today the rest of the day is at leisure. You can savor the mountain beauty. After dinner, stay overnight.
Ananda Spa: The top most destination spa in India, Ananda is located at the foothills of Himalayas. The natural ambience and the age-old yoga tradition of Rishikesh are other attractions for the tourists. Ananda has a total of 21 treatment rooms and the spa method used in Ananda is a mix of Indian system and western spa approach. The in-house spa therapists, ayurveda physicians and the nutritionists of Ananda are masters in their field.
Days 3, 4 and 5: Spa therapies and Yoga at AnandaThe three days are for spa therapy and yoga treatments at Aannda. We arrange a complete list here; it may differ a little bit. You can enjoy sightseeing at the mythical destination-Rishikesh and have a holy dip at the Triveni Ghat. Rishikesh is also destination for white water rafting. If you are an adventure buff you can try this also.
1st day at Ananda Spa
- Morning walk
- Yoga Class by Yoga gurus
- Rishikesh Sightseeing include visit to the hanging bridge Ram Jhulla and Laxman Jhulla Bridge, and temples
- Evening spa therapy at Ananda (the therapy list includes de-stress, detoxification and cleansing, relaxation, weight loss, anti-ageing, etc.)
2nd day Activities at Ananda
- Yoga session or morning spa
- Tour Vashisth Goofa, once the meditation abode of sage Vashisth
- Evening visit the Ghats to see spectacular view of the evening Aarti
- Spa treatment at Ananda or interaction with the specialists.
3rd day at Ananda Spa
- If you believe in Hindu spiritualism take a holy dip in the Triveni Ghat
- Learn yoga postures from yoga gurus in the morning yoga class
- Visit the Yoga Ashrams
- Relax at the resort
- Evening Spa